Call for Artists
International Art Competition "2020".
Applications are now CLOSED.
We have closed applications for the 2020 Art Competition on the 25th of November 2020, and we are now moving towards the next steps in the process. Please make sure to check your email (including Spam folder) so you don't miss out any communication.
Between 27/11/2020 and 30/11/2020: All applicants will receive a formal digital participation certificate, in pdf. Please make sure to check your e-mail inbox and junk/spam folder. If you don't receive yours by the 30th, please get in touch with us.
Between 30/11/2020 and 10/12/2020: We will be reviewing all applications and getting in touch with participants if there is any information missing or if we believe anything was mistyped. The information used in your application, including the biography and statements will be used for the artwork infosheets in the online and gallery exhibitions, as well as marketing, brochures and magazines.
On the 25th of December: Announcement of 150 shortlisted semi-finalists. The selected artworks will be part of an online exhibition from the 25th of December to the 15th of February.
On the 15th of January: Announcement of 15 finalists that will be invited for our Group Exhibition in Stratford-Upon-Avon (one of the hearts of art and history in the UK). They will all be contacted with more information for the delivery of the pieces (when applicable). The exhibition will be held from the 13th to the 19th of February, with a special opening day event on the 13th. Dates are provisional and might change depending on Covid restrictions.
19th of February: Winner is announced.
Prizes and Awards
All participants will receive: Digital "Participation Certificate".
100 Shortlisted Semi-finalist Artists:
- Receive digital "Semi Finalist Participation Certificate";
- Participate in an online exhibition (virtual gallery) from the 25th December 2020 to 15th of February 2021.
- Receive digital "Finalist Participation Certificate";
- Invited to send their selected artwork to an exhibition in the United Kingdom (place and time to be defined closed to date and according to safety regulations in place at the time due to Covid-19).
- Receive £500 cash prize (payable through Paypal);
- Receive digital "Competition Winner Certificate";
- Participate in an interview and have full blog article published on our website.